April 15, 2010 – Today, the Connie Saltonstall for Congress campaign announced it had raised over $120,000 in just a few weeks since announcing her campaign.
“We are incredibly excited and humbled by this tremendous outpouring of support," Saltonstall said in a press release. "I got into this race because like everyone else, I’m frustrated with Washington and its failure to listen to us and put people first. This strong start shows that voters are rallying around our campaign because it will bring change and fresh, new ideas and make sure Washington is focused on what matters – creating new jobs and protecting the jobs we have.”
"As a teacher and former small business owner, I understand the tough times that the people of this state are facing, and I understand what it means to listen to people and create jobs," she continued. "We are now more convinced than ever that by working together, we will provide a real voice for people like us who have been ignored by Washington for far too long. These principles will lead us to victory in November."
For more information, conniesaltonstall.com
No comments:
Post a Comment