@rockdrool has a great blog, and while we don't necessarily agree on everything, I like that she pulls no punches. I was very touched when she had a friend post with a first-person story about ovarian cancer. Amazing.
@meaganfrancis is another mommy blogger who shares great information. And how do you not love someone with a blog called "The Happiest Mom"? Happy and mom, in the same sentence. The way they should be.
@cjuon combines mom and business tweets with great conversation (interesting RTs and links). She keeps up, don't ask me how.
@netmeg has a cool avatar and carries on very interesting conversations. Oddly, that's enough for me.
@damnredhead tweets about her life, shares useful links, cool RTs, interesting observations. And she's funny. (That's ha-ha funny, not... well, y'know.)
@sostephaniesays is a pre-Twitter friend who is tapped into the beauty and fashion scene - and that's helpful for a computer geek like me. Her blog, Pretty Please, includes product reviews, make-up tips, give-aways and other fun stuff.
@pcornqueen always seems to be a great mood. I know that might seem like an odd reason to include her on this list, but I think we all need to connect with more people who always seem to be in a great mood.
Up next... It's all Business.












1 comment:
thank you so much!!! we'll just have to agree to disagree but that makes life so much more interesting, no?
xoxo
-melissa
http://www.rockanddrool.com
Post a Comment