Imagine my horror.
So although it's a little late, here are my more-than-140-character #FollowFriday recommendations:
@PublicCityPR tweets and re-tweets lots of cool stuff, largely because he has some of the coolest clients in Michigan.
@EarthdanceYpsi - I mean, holy cow, nobody has a cooler page - and how do you not appreciate somebody who asks you to send some love to 5 people today?
@BloggingforMich is a must-follow for anyone who wants to stay current on Michigan politics and all things newsy. They wrangle the most edgy, informative links into one neat little package. (Not that I've ever seen BloggingforMich's package.)
@Abmich is naturally addictive for any hard core Michigan junkie: pix, links, events, they've got it all. Smart people follow for tips on what to do, where to go and what to see in the most incredibly beautiful state in the country. (Sorry, Minnesota - my heart's here now.)
@CharlieCurve, @TerryBean, and all of the @CurveDetroit folks are very cool to follow. Lots of great, positive info and links, always focused on moving Detroit and Michigan and YOU forward. And everybody needs to follow people with a good sense of humor, I say.
@TEDxDetroit is one of the most exciting follows I've added in a long time. I love TED videos, and am thrilled to see TED bringing its positive energy to Detroit on October 21. Follow for information and updates.












No comments:
Post a Comment